Eagle Hill Disc Golf Club
- The club sponsors disc golf mini-tournaments, tournaments and otherevents to have fun, while promoting the sport.
- You can volunteer to help maintain and improve the course located on the church grounds. Grass needs mowing, goals and tees need maintenance, and improvements require lots of effort. Call the church to connect with the disc golf club.
- Donations are appreciated to help improve the course with new goals, signs, t-pads and all the other things that make a course fun to play.
- For more information head over to the Eagle Hill Disk Golf Club Facebook page.
Reconciliation Ministry Outreach
If you have a conflicted relationship and wonder how to approach the other party, call Pastor, 918-916-4469. That’s what this ministry is for – helping people through relationship problems. He is trained to coach you and it’s fully confidential. Please try it on a small matter so you can recommend it to your friends suffering in conflict. That is the outreach aspect of this program. We’re investing much time and money in this valuable service to please use it.
Grief Ministry Cares for Neighbors
God can use you to care for the grieving. If you have a friend, neighbor, co-worker, or casual acquaintance that loses a family member to death, you can pick up a 4 part grief support booklet packet from pastor to use with that person/family. Pastor will help you with instructions, which are simply to mail a booklet with a note at four (4) different times to the grieving person. We supply sample notes. This is an area where we each develop ways to support others and receive it.
2019 Making German Sausage
15 people participated in the Sausage making event. 5 experienced sausage makers taught the rest all the steps in making sausage types of breakfast patty, bratwurst, polish link and Cajun link. Best part was that everyone got to take home a share of the 75 pounds of sausage. That evening, everyone plus the disc golf community came to His Place for grilled sausage, German potato salad and German fried cabbage dinner. Then they place Mexican Train dominoes, pool, air hockey, arcade hoops, and ping pong.
- You can help our food bank by contributing canned and dry packaged food items. Just bring them by the church during office hours or call ahead to have someone meet you there.
His Place Community Center
- His Place Community Center is on the grounds of the church, right at our property entrance to Hwy. 31 exit road. It is available to the public for a small rental fee to defray utility and cleaning expense. Community groups meeting regularly at His Place include: Al-anon, Taking Off Pounds Sensibly, Amazing Trinity Youth, and Thrivent Financial Southeast Chapter. Lord’s Cavalry church also meets there Sunday mornings. Check with them for current activities and worship time. Contact the church for more information.